Banteay Chhmar Tented Camp
The Banteay Chhmar temple complex comprises some exquisite 12th century Angkor era ancient ruins. Khiri offers a luxurious way to explore the historical complex in custom-designed tents with high-quality comfort. A picnic lunch cooked by the local villagers can be served close to the exotic Angkor Avalokitesvara carving. Enjoy a fantastic local meal overlooking the temple façade. Wine and dine in an authentic, away-from-it-all Khmer cultural experience. Explore the ancient temple ruins and discover local life in the village of Banteay Chhmar. Overnight at Banteay Chhmar in our luxury tented camp.
For more information on the Banteay Chhmar Tented Camp and responsible travel options:
- Community-Based Tourism at Banteay Chhmar Cambodia
- Khiri Travel Wins PATA Grand Award for Heritage and Culture
- Festival Fun at Banteay Chhmar in Cambodia
- ‘Glamping’ To Help the Banteay Chhmar Community
- Banteay Chhmar Temple Ruins