Visit the Vibrant Art Festival at Hue
Every two years, Hue receives thousands of locals and visitors for its famous Hue Festival. This year, the big cultural event will take place 12 to 20 April, honoring Hue and Vietnam’s cultural heritage.
Hue Festival will showcase stunning art performances representing different sub-cultures and ancient capital cities of Vietnam, especially the Hue royal court music and folk songs. In addition, dancing and street contemporary art performances by leading art troupes from 20 countries out of the five continents are staged nightly.
Event Schedule for 2014:
– 12-20 April: Street performances by worldwide art troupes in the afternoons
– 12 April: Grand opening Ceremony at 8 pm
– 14 & 18 April: “Imperial Night” in the evenings
– 15 & 17 April: “Ao Dai” Grand Show at 8 pm
– 16 April: Exclusive spectacle of Hue arts at 8 pm
– 13, 14, 16, 18 April: The “Oriental Night” shows
– 20 April: Closing ceremony at 8 pm
Activities such as exhibitions, traditional kite flying, calligraphy, installation art, street music and fine arts, workshops, international sport activities, gastronomy, sightseeing tours, and much more will fascinate the public by day and night.
If travelers are interested in attending this festival, Khiri Travel Vietnam collaborates with Hue Festival Centre by selling tickets for the above-mentioned events.
For more information, event details and bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.