Sales Executive – Tailor Made Team at Khiri Travel Thailand
Overall Departmental Goals:
To manage all requests from overseas agents (B2B) and direct clients (B2C) in timely manner (within 24 hours) with professionalism and ensure they turn into profitable sales.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
Your job includes managing all incoming requests from new agents, direct clients and potential business partners, and designing travel itineraries using our preferred partners and existing tools for FIT (B2B and B2C).
Base Office: At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
Design and quote itineraries as requested and according to the companies’ strategic partnerships and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide travel information, give suggestion and advise alternatives on the travel requests.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Recognize product trends and report to appropriate departments
- Building long-term relationship with our overseas partners and suppliers.
- Assist with reservations and Customer Relations matters where necessary
- To embrace the IT backbone of the company; Jambix, Google+, Basecamp
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Thai National
- No experience needed
- Bachelor degree – preferably in Tourism or Hospitality
- Deep interest in local and regional travel
- Sales oriented
- A nice team player with positive attitude
- Excellent in English communications
- Passion for travel
- Outgoing personality and good appearance
By sending your resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.