Administrative Assistant at Khiri Travel thailand
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Commercial Director (later to GM)
We are currently searching for a very organised Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our Thailand headquarters. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Directors in the first few months, before assisting the General Manager after that. Day to day will be focused on organising and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
- Management of:
- personal office equipment requests (laptops, mobile phones, etc)
- time keeping machine
- office keys / security codes
- building and grounds maintenance
- office equipment maintenance
- staff leave and time off tracking
- Assists in managing job opening posts, organising interviews of potential candidates and communication to successful (and unsuccessful) candidate. Coordinates and communicates induction schedule to new hires.
- Assists Directors (or GM) with all administrative requests
- Assists in preparing regularly scheduled reports
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
By sending your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com.