About the Author
Salak Yom is a unique and very colorful ceremony, one of the many amazing festivals Lamphun in Thailand hosts every year!
The Rong House is the symbol of Kontum and Gia Lai provinces in the Central Highlands of Vietnam. It is the place where village ceremonies and festivals take place and serves as a court of justice and as a meeting place where important decisions are being made.
Yesterday afternoon I walked through downtown Saigon. It was a journey to the past. I spent more than three years of my life in this country, on and off. Most of the time was in the first half of the nineties, organizing and leading tours for a travel company from the Netherlands. In the early days […]
Compared to my last visit some five years ago, Dalat has a lot more people, motorbikes and cars than before and it’s definitely very noisy. It was great to leave the city behind for a hike in the pine forests that turned out to be one of the toughest hikes I have done in a […]
- New Tours by Khiri Travel Myanmar Show the Different Side of Bagan
- Vehicles Equipped with Free Wi-Fi in Myanmar
- The Strand Hotel Shines in New Splendour
- Exciting New Tour from Bangkok to Kuiburi National Park
- Intha Women Boat Racing at Myanmar’s Inle Lake
- People and Processions in a Balinese Temple Ceremony
- Accommodation Adventure Bangkok Beach Cambodia Community Based Tourism Culture & Heritage Day tour Festival Food History Hotels & Resorts Indonesia Laos Luang Prabang Myanmar National Park Phnom Penh Phuket Responsible Travel Siem Reap Southeast Asia Sri Lanka Sustainability Thailand Traditional Travel Tips Vietnam Wildlife Yangon