About the Author
When we talk about Phuket, many people think about the beautiful beaches. Today, we are proud to present “a variety of food”. Yes, that is, Thai food! The past 19th and 20th of September 2015, Khiri Travel’s Phuket branch office had the opportunity to join the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s street food event on Thalang Road and […]
Zaw Min Oo “Jack” of Khiri Travel Myanmar Sales & Marketing Department writes about the first aid and CPR training he and his colleagues underwent at the Myanmar Red Cross in Yangon and the importance of first aid skills in many different situations.
Here is a blog from Win Htet Htet Thu of Khiri Travel Myanmar’s Operations Department. She tells her story about her and other Myanmar staffers taking an English class from a native speaker to learn effective email writing.
Yi Maw from the Khiri Travel Myanmar Sales and Reservation Department blogs about ways the Yangon team is going to plant more trees and adopt good habits related to sustainability. They are also creating more responsible tourism programs for travelers.
Isabelle Demenge, author of children’s travel books, recently traveled to Kayin State, Myanmar with her husband and three young sons. Isabelle gave us feedback about what made this vacation a family friendly tour. Her upcoming books about traveling with kids in Cambodia, Sri Lanka and Myanmar will be part of her Leap and Hop series of books.
- Amazing Adventures in Indonesia with Khiri Travel
- Sri Lanka Is Asia’s Answer to Year Round Travel
- Bursting with Promise: Battambang’s Inspiring Art Scene
- Stepping into A Hidden Oases – An Alternative Approach to Bagan
- The Green Season in Myanmar – Deals Are Waiting
- Khiri Travel Works With Top Rated Guides
- Accommodation Adventure Bangkok Beach Cambodia Community Based Tourism Culture & Heritage Day tour Festival Food History Hotels & Resorts Indonesia Laos Luang Prabang Myanmar National Park Phnom Penh Phuket Responsible Travel Siem Reap Southeast Asia Sri Lanka Sustainability Thailand Traditional Travel Tips Vietnam Wildlife Yangon