About the Author
Children’s travel author Isabelle Demenge writes about her family’s experience kayaking in Kayin State and how Khiri Travel’s attention to detail made it a perfectly travel-friendly tour for kids!
Travel Writer Meg Sine blogs about a trip to Ho Chi Minh City, where she says finding the choicest street food is best done by motorbike, allowing you to beat the traffic and savor more for your time.
Despite being landlocked, Laos is an important hotspot of biodiversity, with rolling jungle wilderness, rivers and mountain terrain that provide all sorts of opportunities for those seeking real adventure.
When we talk about Phuket, many people think about the beautiful beaches. Today, we are proud to present “a variety of food”. Yes, that is, Thai food! The past 19th and 20th of September 2015, Khiri Travel’s Phuket branch office had the opportunity to join the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s street food event on Thalang Road and […]
Zaw Min Oo “Jack” of Khiri Travel Myanmar Sales & Marketing Department writes about the first aid and CPR training he and his colleagues underwent at the Myanmar Red Cross in Yangon and the importance of first aid skills in many different situations.
- Khiri Travel Vietnam’s Recycling Events Seek to Drive Change
- Luang Prabang: A Haven of Responsible Tourism Activities
- Dalat: Vietnam’s Cool City of Eternal Spring
- International Day of Biological Diversity 2018
- YAANA CORPORATE CHALLENGE 2018: Chiang Mai
- Cooking Up the Culinary Delights of Khmer Cuisine
- Accommodation Adventure Bangkok Beach Cambodia Community Based Tourism Culture & Heritage Day tour Festival Food History Hotels & Resorts Indonesia Laos Luang Prabang Myanmar National Park Phnom Penh Phuket Responsible Travel Siem Reap Southeast Asia Sri Lanka Sustainability Thailand Traditional Travel Tips Vietnam Wildlife Yangon