About the Author
Here is Khiri USA Mike Healy’s 4th blog about Sri Lanka and how our staff there thrives on innovation and demonstrates Khiri’s passion for discovery.
Michael Healy from our travel office in the USA has important words to share about the problem and workable solutions for overcrowding at iconic destinations in Southeast Asia. One of the aspects of responsible tourism is visitor dispersion.
Colleague Michael from the USA recently took on his first, and certainly not last, trip with Khiri Travel to Indonesia and Bali. The aspects in Balinese life of people, nature, and religion were prevalent during his adventurous and cultural journey.
This is the first blog of Khiri Travel’s sales manager in the United States, Michael Healy. He has just returned from a trip to Asia where he was busy with meetings, hotel inspections and discovering new lands. In this blog he shares a bit about his trip which may give you another glimpse into Khiri, […]
- New Tours by Khiri Travel Myanmar Show the Different Side of Bagan
- Vehicles Equipped with Free Wi-Fi in Myanmar
- The Strand Hotel Shines in New Splendour
- Exciting New Tour from Bangkok to Kuiburi National Park
- Intha Women Boat Racing at Myanmar’s Inle Lake
- People and Processions in a Balinese Temple Ceremony
- Accommodation Adventure Bangkok Beach Cambodia Community Based Tourism Culture & Heritage Day tour Festival Food History Hotels & Resorts Indonesia Laos Luang Prabang Myanmar National Park Phnom Penh Phuket Responsible Travel Siem Reap Southeast Asia Sri Lanka Sustainability Thailand Traditional Travel Tips Vietnam Wildlife Yangon