About the Author
Here is Khiri USA Mike Healy’s 4th blog about Sri Lanka and how our staff there thrives on innovation and demonstrates Khiri’s passion for discovery.
Michael Healy from our travel office in the USA has important words to share about the problem and workable solutions for overcrowding at iconic destinations in Southeast Asia. One of the aspects of responsible tourism is visitor dispersion.
Colleague Michael from the USA recently took on his first, and certainly not last, trip with Khiri Travel to Indonesia and Bali. The aspects in Balinese life of people, nature, and religion were prevalent during his adventurous and cultural journey.
This is the first blog of Khiri Travel’s sales manager in the United States, Michael Healy. He has just returned from a trip to Asia where he was busy with meetings, hotel inspections and discovering new lands. In this blog he shares a bit about his trip which may give you another glimpse into Khiri, […]
- Khiri Travel Vietnam’s Recycling Events Seek to Drive Change
- Luang Prabang: A Haven of Responsible Tourism Activities
- Dalat: Vietnam’s Cool City of Eternal Spring
- International Day of Biological Diversity 2018
- YAANA CORPORATE CHALLENGE 2018: Chiang Mai
- Cooking Up the Culinary Delights of Khmer Cuisine
- Accommodation Adventure Bangkok Beach Cambodia Community Based Tourism Culture & Heritage Day tour Festival Food History Hotels & Resorts Indonesia Laos Luang Prabang Myanmar National Park Phnom Penh Phuket Responsible Travel Siem Reap Southeast Asia Sri Lanka Sustainability Thailand Traditional Travel Tips Vietnam Wildlife Yangon