Overall Departmental Goals:
To provide as a department services to clients whilst in the country. To produce accurate and regular reports to the Director of Operations. Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
Responsible for dealing with and resolving clients issues in country. Specialising in dealing with different agents and their clients. To resolve issues between suppliers and clients in a thoughtful and diplomatic manner to ensure a positive result for all those involved. To communicate with clients by phone, email or other means, both during and at times outside office hours. To listen to client’s concerns. Provide on the spot solutions with a minimum of fuss and an emphasise on consideration of any effect on the bottom line of Khiri Travel. To act as an interface between Khiri Travel, our agents, their clients and field staff.
At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s products, along with a good knowledge of Khiri Travel providers/suppliers/markets.
- Advance check of arrangements made on behalf of Khiri Travel clients
- Answer questions, investigate complaints and help solve problems regarding services
- Make contact with clients at regular intervals during their programs.
- Escalate issues and keep informed the CRS as per protocol.
- Interact with other units of Khiri Travel Thailand such as Sales and Reservations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Thai national (male or female)
- Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English is absolutely essential! Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai are vital for this role given that the CRE will communicate directly with our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- A proven ability to provide solutions and solve problems with limited supervision.
- Excellent external customer ‘service focused and driven’.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Great team player and able to work as an individual.
- Able to work under pressure and stress (as this is inherently a stressful role)
- Excellent attention to details
- Proficient with office systems used (Jambix, Outlook, Gmail, Google+, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated team player, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Representing the company at all times in a high fashion (at tradeshows, hotel inspections, visits, while on the road, while networking etc.) and dress accordingly
- Organised self-starter with the ability to motivate others, liaise internally and externally and collaborate effectively and constructively with peers and across organisational boundaries
- Demonstrating very high accuracy and consistent quality of work
- Be willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outcomes
- Creative, Innovative, trustful and a champion of the triple bottom-line
How to apply:
Please email to [email protected]