Khiri Travel is a specialist Destination Management Company, founded in 1993 and now with offices in Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. A dedicated sales office in the USA bridges the time zones and makes personal contact easier for North American partners. We also have representation in the United Kingdom & Germany. Dream destinations are our place of work and we take it as our personal and collective responsibility to care for and ensure they remain fabulous to visit for generations to come. We truly believe tourism can be a force for good.
A small team of experts at our head office – which we call Khiri Core – in Greater Bangkok supports the operational country offices in our seven destinations with matters concerning strategy, finance, marketing and business development. Khiri Travel is an innovator and industry leader in all aspects of the business from product to service delivery to destinations to technology and IT systems development. If you are a values-based person who likes a challenge and wants to have an impact then Khiri Travel may be home for you.
Group Financial Manager
We seek a financial management wizard, with deep expertise in practical accounting processes, to join the Khiri Core team in our Nonthaburi office. The successful candidate will support the Accounting teams and General Managers in our seven operating country offices & branch offices to create timely, accurate reporting and consolidate this into group performance reports. Our Group Financial Manager oversees, supervises, supports and manages our local finance teams. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, eager person to join Khiri Travel to contribute to the rebuilding of our business beyond COVID. This is an opportunity to join a highly successful company that is projecting exponential growth over the next years.
To ensure the highest level of financial management and oversight. Responsible for ensuring Country level reporting accuracy, maintaining an up to date and clear summary of Khiri Group level financial positions. Work closely with the CEO to ensure the company’s financial goals are met and financial integrity ensured. Additionally, you play a lead role in building operational, financial and administrative efficiencies across the organization. Be aligned with the company’s Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values.
• Maintaining clear and up to date summaries of Khiri financial positions at the Group level including Budgeting, AP, AR, Prepayments, forward sales totals from each country. Financial reporting & performance monitoring
• Synthesize country level reports into weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual Group level reports
• Ensure country finance team meet reporting deadlines, submits accurate reports
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
• Conducts regular training sessions & capacity building for country accounting teams
• Provide oversight to countries on financial matters, by closely communicating with country accounting and management teams
• Ensure quality of internal systems usage, processes/standards and consistency
• Provide up-to-date SOP’s, manuals and guidance on accounting and finance matters
• Provide checks and reviews to ensure standards and SOPs are followed
• Provide the CEO with ad-hoc assistance and analysis as required
• Collaborate with other departments to improve efficiency, communication & profitability
What we’re looking for
• Thai national
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, though a Master’s Degree is preferred
• 5 years+ experience in a high-level financial management position with proven track record
• Positive hands-on attitude, detail-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Good English language ability
• Ability to learn and use new internal IT and accounting systems
• Eager to communicate and collaborate cross-culturally
• Proven record of integrity and trustworthiness
• Experience in the travel & tourism industry highly desirable but not required
What we offer
• Competitive salary, benefits & bonus structure for the right candidate
• Career growth opportunities to Director’s role in a flexible, values-based work culture
• Domestic and international management expertise development
• Full time position, 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday flexible office hours)
• Based at the Khiri Core office, Nonthaburi (close to the MRT Purple line)
• Great office and work environment
• Travel opportunities to our country offices
• Annual discretionary bonus
• Comprehensive medical insurance
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected], to the attention of Herman Hoven, CEO Khiri Travel.
** Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted **