Feel free to drop us a line below!
Sharing Our Passion for Discovery
Launching in early 2019
Register now to be one of the first to gain access to exclusive content and more.
Welcome. Register your details to gain access.
Overall Departmental Goals:
Guides are an essential part of Khiri Travel Thailand’s business and the customers journey. To support the Assignment/Operation Executive with administrative tasks for guide assignment and to support transport assignment as and when required.
Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
Responsible for reporting, preparing guide assignment related documents and to support the Assignment/Operation Executive in daily duties. This role requires to be attentive to detail, follow branding guidelines by Khiri agents and cross departmental communication to ensure that documentation is being processed and provided according to Khiri and Khiri agents standards
At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
• Thorough understanding of the company’s products, along with a good knowledge of Khiri Travel providers/suppliers/markets.
• Advance check of arrangements made on behalf of Khiri Travel clients
• To cover the transport assignment role in case of absence of the Transport Assignment Executive
• To support the Assignment/Operation Executive with administrative tasks for guide assignment
• To conduct briefings and debriefings of guides inclusive of feedback reporting to the Assignment/Operation Executive
• Ensure that any discrepancies in any documentation is being escalated to respective person in charge and or department
• To process advance payment and tour expenses for guides and tour leaders by ensuring to provide information to process to the accounts team in a timely manner according to the given timeline
• Ensure that guides and tour leaders are aware and follow Khiri and Khiri agent’s branding guidelines
• Escalate issues and keep informed the CRS as per protocol
• Interact with other units of Khiri Travel Thailand such as Sales and Reservations and representative offices
• Perform any other tasks or duties as needed
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Thai national (male or female)
• Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
• Excellent spoken and written communication in English is absolutely essential!
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Champion in flexibility and adaption to new working styles and procedures
• A proven ability to provide solutions and solve problems with limited supervision
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Energetic and proactive
• Great team player and able to work as an individual
• Able to work under pressure and stress
• Excellent attention to details
• Proficient with office systems used (Jambix, Outlook, Gmail, Google+, Word, Excel) – desirable not essential
• Demonstrated team player, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Representing the company at all times in a high fashion and dress accordingly
• Organised self-starter with the ability to motivate others, liaise internally and externally and collaborate effectively and constructively with peers and across organisational boundaries
• Demonstrating very high accuracy and consistent quality of work
• Be willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outcomes
• Creative, Innovative, trustful and a champion of the triple bottom-line
How to apply:
Please email to [email protected]