Feel free to drop us a line below!
Sharing Our Passion for Discovery
Launching in early 2019
Register now to be one of the first to gain access to exclusive content and more.
Welcome. Register your details to gain access.
Overall Departmental Goals:
To ensure the highest attention to detail, administrative and reporting accuracy and complete and flexible support in ensuring all facets of a guide and tour leader assignment are handled.
Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
To ensure that guides and tour leaders are assigned according to customer and agents needs and manage the guide feedback database.
At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
• To select guides and tour leaders according to customer and or tour needs
• To attend guide and tour leader briefings and de-briefings as and when required to support the Operation Administrator
• Work closely with customer care when it comes to tour leader or guide feedback as well as general group series feedback
• Ensure that Khiri and Khiri agent branding guidelines are followed and maintained
• Recruit and manage guides, ensure that new processes or guidelines are being shared with guides, tour leaders and departments if applicable
• To ensure that guide and tour leader feedback is being processed in Khiri systems (Jambix and TMT)
• Report major complaints to the Operations Manager
• Support tour leader or guide feedback as well as general group series feedback by processing communication with the agent closely with the Operation Manager
• Communicate with customers as and when required when it comes to guide issues and or group series operational issues
• Calculate guide fees, create advance requests, and clear expenses
• Manage the Operation Administrator and ensure that tour advances as well as expenses are processed in a timely manner for the accounts department
• Follow Khiri travel management processes
• Perform any other tasks or duties as needed
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Thai national (male or female)
• Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
• Excellent spoken and written communication in English is absolutely essential!
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• A proven ability to provide solutions and solve problems with limited supervision
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Energetic and proactive
• Great team player and able to work as an individual
• Able to work under pressure and stress
• Excellent attention to details
• Proficient with office systems used (Jambix, Outlook, Gmail, Google+, Word, Excel) – desirable not essential
• Demonstrated team player, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude, high level of interpersonal skills
• Representing the company at all times in a high fashion and dress accordingly
• Organised self-starter with the ability to motivate others, liaise internally and externally and collaborate effectively and constructively with peers and across organisational boundaries
• Demonstrating very high accuracy and consistent quality of work
• Be willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outcomes
• Creative, Innovative, trustful and a champion of the triple bottom-line
How to apply:
Please email to [email protected]