Feel free to drop us a line below!
Sharing Our Passion for Discovery
Launching in early 2019
Register now to be one of the first to gain access to exclusive content and more.
Welcome. Register your details to gain access.
The Sales Executive is part of the Travel design Department at Khiri Travel Thailand, a hive of creative and commercial activity. At the core of our work is making our clients fall in love with our efficiency, creativity, and punctuality. Our clients are specialist tour operators from around the world, for whom the Sales Executive creates itineraries and calculates costs resulting in successful sales and happy travelers. Khiri Travel is a specialist and the Sales Executive ensures that we add value in all of our proposals. We are about long-term relations, not about short-term gains or losses. For this job, we hire on attitude and train for skills.
Reporting to: Head of Travel Design, Khiri Travel Thailand
• Design itineraries with passion and calculate costs with precision
• Add value to client communications, by pro-actively giving relevant advice and exceeding expectations in efficiency, punctuality, and friendliness
• Collaborate with colleagues in other Khiri countries, in particular when it pertains multi-country itineraries
• Use Khiri IT systems as per instructions, consistently and precisely
• Translate your passion for “destination Thailand” in all your communications
• Keep track of arrivals of your programs, and communicate with relevant partners before and during operations
• Hand over successful sales to Reservations and ensure correct implementation of your created program
• Build long-term relationships with our overseas partners and local suppliers
What we’re looking for:
• Thai Nationals
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Tourism, Business or Communications
• Work experience in Tourism can be an advantage but is not a requirement
• Commercial mindset
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills, in particular in writing
• Excellent communications skills
• Positive attitude and sincere desire to learn on the job
• Responsible team player who can also thrive working independently
What we offer:
• Full time, 5 days a week, with flexible scheduling (office is open 6 days a week and open on public holidays)
• Based at our Nonthaburi office, close to MRT Purple Line
• A friendly and outgoing team, that celebrates successes frequently
• Travel as part of product updates (count on a trip once-twice a year)
• Career advancement opportunities in the Khiri Travel organization
• 12 holidays per year, additional days for each year of employment
• Salary range between 27,000 – 32,000 baht per month
• Medical and disability Insurance
• Annual discretionary bonus
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected], the attention of Willem Niemeijer, Founder & CEO.
Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, either online or in person.
As a large number of applicants are expected, we will not be able to reply to individual applications.