Feel free to drop us a line below!
Sharing Our Passion for Discovery
Launching in early 2019
Register now to be one of the first to gain access to exclusive content and more.
Welcome. Register your details to gain access.
Overall Departmental Goals
To manage all requests in a timely manner (within 24 hours) with professionalism and ensure they turn into profitable sales
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work
Your job includes managing all incoming travel requests, and design travel itineraries using our preferred suppliers and existing tools for both Groups and FIT
Reporting to: Sales Supervisor & General Manager
Location: Khiri Travel Saigon Office, Vietnam
• Design and quote itineraries as requested and according to the companies’ strategic partnerships and Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide travel information, give suggestion and advise alternatives on the travel requests
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Recognize product trends and report to appropriate departments
• Build long-term relationships with our overseas partners and suppliers
• Assist with reservations and Customer Relations matters where necessary
•To embrace the IT backbone of the company; Jambix, Basecamp, KMP
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Vietnamese Nationals only
• Experience: candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience in travel companies preferred, fresh graduates considered
• Bachelor degree – preferably in Tourism or Hospitality
• Deep interest in local and regional travel
• Sales oriented
• A strong team player with a positive attitude
• Excellent in English communications
• Speaks a 2nd foreign language, preferred
• Passionate about travel
• Outgoing personality and good appearance
• Insurance and PIT paid by Khiri Travel
• Travel opportunities
• 13th month salary
• Bonus on special national holidays
• Phone allowance
***This position is available to Vietnamese Nationals only***
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].
Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, either online or in person. As a large number of applicants are expected,
we will not be able to reply to individual applications.