Travel Designer | Khiri Travel Indonesia
To manage all requests in timely manner (within 24 hours) with professionalism and ensure they turn into profitable sales.Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
Your job includes managing all incoming travel requests, and designing travel itineraries using our preferred partners and existing tools for both Groups and FIT.Base Office:
At the Khiri Travel Indonesia – Yogyakarta office, Indonesia.Job Responsibilities:
- Design and quote itineraries as requested and according to the companies’ strategic partnerships and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide travel information, give suggestion and advise alternatives on the travel requests.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Recognize product trends and report to appropriate departments
- Building long-term relationship with our overseas partners and suppliers.
- Assist with reservations and Customer Relations matters where necessary
- To embrace the IT backbone of the company; Jambix, Google+, Basecamp
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in Travel & Tourism industry
- Bachelor degree – preferably in Tourism or Hospitality or any business related field
- Deep interest in local and regional travel
- Sales oriented
- A nice team player with positive attitude
- Excellent in English communications
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Passion for travel
- Outgoing personality and good appearance
As a dynamic company, we are looking for a creative, high-energy personality, eager to make an impact, take responsibility and embrace the concept of work hard – play hard! Interested applicants please send your resume (CV), expected salary and recent photo to the Khiri Indonesia Country Manager, Herman Hoven ([email protected]).
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The Khiri Group welcomes open applications. Please send your resume, expected salary and recent photo to [email protected]
“Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”