A Luxury Family Holiday at Song Saa Private Island
After exploring the famous temples of Angkor Wat, the busy roads of Phnom Penh, or the remote countryside of Cambodia, many families are looking for a retreat that gives adults and children the opportunity to enjoy precious holiday time on one of the country’s beautiful beaches.
Song Saa Private Island, just 35 minutes by boat from the port of Sihanoukville, is setting new standards for luxury family tourism in Cambodia. Unlike many other luxury resorts, families with children and teenagers are always welcome at the island.
The attentive and highly trained staff will ensure that tired parents get the treatment they deserve and at the same time the children are safe, occupied and happy with the many activities available. This gives parents the chance to recharge their own batteries and kick back and relax in a tropical beach setting.
The nature-based experiences bring out the adventurous spirit in any child (or adult). Younger guests can learn about the natural world while their parents can relax in one of the island’s facilities and enjoy a bespoke rejuvenation treatment, or a cocktail in the beachside bar.
For a day out with the family, you can suggest your clients to hop onboard a luxury speedboat for a gourmet picnic on one of the deserted islands near the resort.
While at Song Saa, kids can be as active, or as lazy, as they like. But best of all that leaves you free to breathe, relax and unwind in an exquisite island paradise.
Parents can donate some time to themselves as Song Saa also offers a professional nanny service. This is a great solution for adults who seek quality time to enjoy an intimate dinner for two with 360-degree ocean views. The Song Saa restaurant is a great place for rust-red sunsets and romantic starry skies.
Choose from Many Family-Based Activities on Song Saa:
- Swimming lessons in warm, safe waters
- Guided snorkelling tours on the island’s private reef with a resident marine biologist
- Cooking classes for parents and kids with world-class chefs
- Local farm tours by buffalo cart
- Nature discovery adventures and wildlife encounters
- Tropical island treasure hunts
- Gourmet family picnics on the pristine beaches of nearby islands
- Private swimming pools as well as a stunning infinity pool for kids who love the water
- Guided nature adventures so kids can learn about marine and rainforest environments in a fun way
- In-villa entertainment such as sail screen movie and snacks to keep the kids happy
For more information and bookings, please contact [email protected].