Contracting Executive at Khiri Travel Thailand
Title: Contracting Executive (Thailand)
Reports to: Contracting Manager
At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assisting the Contracting Manager
- Negotiate best and most competitive rates and conditions (win-win situations) with hotels and other key suppliers
- Support sales, reservation and customer service department
- Keep tariffs and system up to date
- Allotment maintenance
- Thai Nationality only!
- Bachelor Degree in tourism or related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in (static) hotel and services contracting with a destination management company (DMC)
- Excellent knowledge of destinations within Thailand, seasonality and product
- Understanding Khiri Travel’s key markets and their mentality and requirements
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Apps, reservation systems)
- Good command of English (written & spoken). Other language skills are a plus
- Understanding the work processes between DMC and their international tour operating partners
- Pay attention to detail, work accurately and under pressure
- Flexible working hours and occasional need to travel upcountry
By sending your resume and letter of motivation to [email protected].