Customer Care Manager at Khiri Travel Thailand
Customer Care Manager
Exceeding the expectations of our clients is how we approach our service delivery. The Customer Care Manager supervises the perfect matching of guides, accommodations, and tour quality with our diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from adventure tour groups to very high-end clientele. In addition, Khiri Travel’s distinction in delivering authentic, sustainable experiences needs to front and center. The Customer Care Manager works closely with Reservations, Assignment and Sales Teams to ensure feedback loops and continuous improvement in service delivery.
The right candidate is flexible and is not shy of making decisions and taking responsibility. An extensive in-house training as well as training at one of Khiri’s offices another country will part of the induction.
Base Office: At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure the branding of our tour operator clients (both in signage as in service delivery) is followed through on the ground.
- Be the contact for tour operator clients to ensure efficient communication on their guests while in our services.
- Manage delivery of highest customer service to our clients on arrival and throughout their trip in the country (meet or call), solve potential problems / complains, give feedback to agents and internal teams
- Be in charge of client feedback reports and questionnaires
- Coordinate with relevant departments in the company and other Khiri countries to ensure that requirements and any special requests by the clients are met
- In cooperation with our dedicated Quality Control field teams, ensure that our products are correctly operated to their full potential and client satisfaction by guides and stations (written and verbal training together with Operations Manager)
- Be in charge of briefing and de-brief of guides and tour leaders
- Increase company visibility and be an ambassador for the brand.
- Creating and implementing Standard Operating Procedures for Customer Care
- Assist in the company’s Marketing and Public Relations efforts
- Part of the emergency phone team (rotating)
- Any other duties requested and in the interest of the clients and / or the company
- Thai Nationality only
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in travel / hospitality industry, preferably in customer care
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Thailand, destinations and hotel product
- Experience in dealing with luxury American tourism business, European tourists
- Computer literacy – Gmail, Excel, Word and experience in reservation systems
- Excellent communication skills in Thai (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Service minded person with attention to detail
- Able to think out of the box and hands-on
By sending your resume and letter of motivation, addressed to Peter Weibel, Director of Operations, by email to [email protected].