Product Executive at Khiri Travel Thailand
Title: Product Executive
Reports to: Product Strategy and Compliance Director
Overall Departmental Goals:
Khiri Travel Thailand is a product-driven destination management company with a focus on the triple-bottom line. Therefore, the Product department aligns strategic direction with realities of tour operator demand, traveller satisfaction, sustainability, yield and diversification. The Product department is at the core of the company’s value statement: Sharing our Passion for Discovery.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
To manage the full trajectory of product strategy in an accurately and timely manner. This position is internal and supplier facing.
At the Khiri Travel Head Office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ensuring that all individual product components are contracted and available
- Maintain product information base and ensure that all details are up to date and available to sales and reservations departments
- Calculating services (transfer prices, excursions, modules, overnight trips etc.) and ensuring that all prices are up to date at all times
- Keeping product descriptions and general information as well as prices up to date in systems
- Provide data and maintain pricing for standard tariffs
- Join product team in researching new products
- Monitor and improve product performance (communication, knowledge and training)
- Work on project timelines using appropriate tools together with PSCD
- Work on special projects to monitor and improve Product Performance (communication, knowledge and training)
- Assisting the Product Strategy and Compliance Director
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Thai National
- Bachelor Degree in tourism or related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Product with a destination management company (DMC)
- Good command of English (written & spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of destinations within Thailand, seasonality and product
- A passion for traveling
- Understanding Khiri Travel’s key markets, their mentality and requirements
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Apps, DMC Reservation system)
- Understanding the work processes between DMC and their international tour operating partners
- Pay attention to detail, work accurately and under pressure
- Flexible working hours and occasional need to travel upcountry
- Great team player and able to work as an individual.
By sending your resume and letter of motivation to [email protected].