Reservations Executive at Khiri Travel Thailand
Overall Departmental Goals:
To ensure the highest attention to detail, administrative and reporting accuracy and complete and flexible support in ensuring all facets of a reservation are handled. Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
To accurately and in a timely manner receive, create and confirm booking requests for services required by our internal and external clients.
Base Office: At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
- Make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rentals, tours, trains, ferries, recreational activities etc.
- To provide effective and timely delivery of travel arrangements with local service providers as requested by Khiri clients (agents and individuals).
- To coordinate travel arrangements where necessary with other Khiri Branch and Country offices.
- Revert proactively to the Sales team and to other Khiri departments deemed as necessary on the feasibility of trip requests.
- Nurture excellent relations with local service providers, other Khiri entities and with clients when necessary.
- Assist with reservations and operations needing special care or when required.
- Ensure that all information pertaining to a trip is provided to the client in a timely and professional manner.
- Advise on weather conditions, restaurants, tourist attractions, local festivals etc.
- Provide information on customs and immigration regulations, papers, passports, vaccinations, exchange rates etc. to international travellers.
- Administrative support. Issue, gather and prepare all documents required such as tickets, vouchers as needed.
- Provide feedback on service providers to the Product team when quality of service-by-service provider/s is compromised, delayed or below Khiri standard.
- Ad hoc visits to inspect restaurants and hotels to evaluate the comfort, cleanliness, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed and requested by the company, always with a smile.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Thai national (male or female)
- Aged 20‐35 years
- Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
- A minimum of three years in a similar position in the travel & tourism industry
- Strategic thinker with a creative flair and an ability to generate/develop fresh ideas
- Excellent in English communications
- A thorough understanding of the tourism industry
- Thorough planner of what needs the be done when + action oriented leader
- Ability to build and maintain a good social business network.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic and proactive.
- Great team player and able to work as an individual.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Proficient with office systems used (Jambix, Outlook, Gmail, Google+, Word, Excel)
By sending your resume and letter of motivation to [email protected].