Song Saa Private Island stay in Cambodia
When you think of Cambodia, you may not automatically imagine crystal clear waters, white sand and untouched island paradise. But, nestled in the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand, are Cambodia’s virgin rainforests, reefs and un-touristy beaches.
Song Saa private island, a 35 minute boat ride from the port of Sihanoukville, is surrounded by old-growth jungle and embodies the true meaning of ‘getaway’.
It is Cambodia’s first luxury private island resort, but it’s not just a swanky vacation spot. Founders Rory and Melita Hunter wanted to create a sustainable sanctuary in the remarkable tropical environment, and “ensure the protection of the natural environment and the support of local communities is central to Song Saa’s ethical charter.”
The resort has teamed up with local villages to ensure the islands maintain their natural beauty and they have established Cambodia’s first marine protected area managed to international standards. Now, that’s a holiday you can feel good about.
*Photos courtesy of Song Saa Private Island Resort
Promotion on until 31 Oct 2012
During the promotional period, Song Saa Private Island offers
“Stay 4 nights — Pay 3 nights”
“Stay 7 nights — Pay 5 nights”
“Stay 10 nights — Pay 7 nights”
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, all non-alcoholic drinks, beers, house wines, house spirits, along with snacks through out the day
- 15 minutes foot massage with welcome drink on arrival
- Daily surprise delights from the kitchen• Mini bar, restocked each day• Unlimited laundry each day
- Use of kayaks, sailing boats, snorkelling gear, kite board, wind surfer• High Speed Internet available all over the island
- Speed boat transfers from Sihanoukville or KohRong• Most resort excursions and activities
For rates and bookings please contact [email protected]