Meet With Khiri Travel During WTM Africa 2015
Dear Travel Agents in Africa
Khiri Travel, one of Southeast Asia’s most innovative and acclaimed tour operators, is visiting WTM Africa and wants to talk and meet with relevant B2B travel agents in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Khiri Travel specializes in authentic travel experiences, delivered in a responsible way.
Khiri Travel will be available:
- Johannesburg: Thu 9 & Fri 10 April
- Cape Town: Tue 14 April
- WTM Africa: Wed 15 – Fri 17 April (Hall 2, Stand D27)
Key themes to discuss with Khiri at WTM Africa:
- Taking advantage of improved aviation links Africa to Asia via hubs in Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Perth, Singapore and Hong Kong and new daily connection to Bali
- The rise of Indochina (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam) – 3 Countries: 1 Destination with Khiri Travel
- Visiting iconic sites in Asia in an innovative way away from the crowds: Khiri Travel’s version of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, Grand Palace & surrounds in Bangkok, and Ben Thanh Market in Saigon (Vietnam), are all different from what other DMCs can offer
- Innovative experiences: luxury tented camp among Khmer ruins in Cambodia; a walking tour in Phuket Old Town; a trip to Vietnam’s Mekong Delta; a 40-day, five-country trip for around USD 4,000 pp; or a millionaire’s tour of Cambodia in a private jet for a lot more than that…
- Alternative takes on Bali: village visits, art hotels, dining in a compound with local Balinese families, herbal walks, mountain biking in a spiritual landscape.
Khiri Travel is specifically interested in travel agents servicing African FIT customers with enough time & resources to visit Asia – and do it properly with local experts with over 20 years’ experience.
In South Africa, make an appointment with:
- Jack Bartholomew, Regional Director Indochina
- Herman Hoven, Branch Manager Yogyakarta, Indonesia
To meet Khiri Travel in South Africa fill out the contact form below and indicate that you would like to make an appointment for WTM Africa 2015.