Imagine a manor house with ample verandahs, and a huge garden with a 200 years old frangipani tree
Located in between the airport and the cultural triangle, in the middle of a functioning coconut estate lies a beautiful homely getaway named Horathapola Estate. Imagine a manor house with ample verandahs, and a huge garden with a 200 years old frangipani tree, now you get the vibe of going back in time. This is not just a hotel but a quintessentially Sri Lankan experience in itself and the ideal start or end to a trip in Sri Lanka.
Why we like it
- Homely Feeling from the time you arrive
- Plenty of Local activities to do and all the activities included in the price.
- Strong commitment to sustainability with a Zero Plastic policy
Try to wake up early, grab a bike and pedal around the estate before breakfast. Don’t miss out on exploring the surrounding village.
- Free Bike Rental
- Complimentary village tour with a host
- Cooking Demonstration with the chef