As of March 7th, 2022, fully vaccinated travelers can now enter and enjoy the island of Bali quarantine free and the rest of Indonesia after 4 days.
Bali Relaxes Entry Requirements
Bali is further relaxing its entry requirements for foreign travelers in a bid to revive tourism, along with reinstating Visa on Arrival (VOA) for 23 countries including UK, USA, Netherlands, and Germany. Previous government plans to allow travelers to enter the resort island, quarantine free from 14th March have been fast-tracked to 7th March. From this new date, fully vaccinated travelers, including a third booster shot, can enter Bali without quarantine and after spending 4 days are able to travel around the rest of Indonesia.
- Proof of full vaccination 14 days before departing to Bali
- Proof of health/medical insurance including COVID-19 treatment in case of infection with a minimum coverage of $25,000 USD per person
- A negative PCR test within 48 hours of departure to Indonesia
- Travelers must show a booking in a Bali hotel with a minimum of 3 days before traveling elsewhere
- Two PCR tests on day 1 and day 3 are still mandatory
- With two negative tests, travelers are free to travel anywhere
*Regulations can change at any time, please always check with our team at [email protected] before confirming any bookings.
To celebrate this great news Khiri Travel Indonesia team has put together a special offer for all new bookings with arrival in March and April, guest will receive complimentary airport arrival transfer and a bottle of wine per booking.
*This offer is only available for a limited time.
Needless to say, our team will help you navigate through all the finer details when booking a journey with Khiri Travel.
For further information please contact us at [email protected]
Covid update in other Khiri destinations click here